Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yes, I'm Blogging

Overall, I have a strong personality. Everyone knows this. The only time I'm quiet is when I first meet someone. I don't want to scare them away!!

I am optimistic, yet realistic. I know what I want, and I am far from patient. If I want it, I feel like I shouldn't have to wait. I pray that I don't pass these traits on to my child.

Kaitlyn is beginning to show the signs of being a social butterfly. As a mother, I want my child to interact with other children, but I also want her to choose wisely. God forbid my daughter end up with the wrong crowd. By wrong, I mean kids who are doing drugs, drinking, etc. I can only pray that I will instill in her the knowledge to choose between right and wrong.

Back to the point (sorry)...

I started off the morning with an argument with Ronnie over pipe dreams. I don't try to be harsh, but sometimes I come across that way. I always want to be honest with him. And, I hope he does the same for me. I expect it. If you're truly best friends with your spouse, then you must give them the truth. Even when it hurts.

So, after I said my part, I decided to start the morning over. I looked at my husband and said, "Good morning." At first, he wasn't game for this. But, I said it again, and he returned it. My day was SOOO much better because of it.

I think that sometimes we need to step back, maybe step down from our position. Was I trying to insult him? Not at all. Is that what I did? To a point, yes. As a wife, I never want to hurt my husband. I want to lift him up, pray for him, and enjoy him every day of my life.

So, here it is the end of the day, and we have both had a good day. Even though my world is crazy sometimes, and I don't always stop long enough to say "I love you," I love my life, and all that are in it!!

God bless!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love it!! I want one too now :)

Post a Comment